Pursuant to article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the holder of the web domain/s is Sanidad y Ediciones, S.L. (hereinafter, Grupo SANED), with registered office at calle Capitán Haya, 60, 1º, 28020, Madrid (Spain). firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is the holder of Tax ID Code B-28729481. It is entered in the Madrid Companies Register under companies volume 6303, folio 21, sheet no. 52880, entry 1.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree to use the site and the services it makes available in accordance with the law, morality, good conduct and public order, as well as the terms and conditions set forth in this <>. You subsequently undertake not to use the site or its services for unlawful purposes or effects and/or those contrary to the matters established herein or which could harm Grupo SANED.
3.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT
Pursuant to article 5 of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Law (LOPD), you are informed that data are collected on you via the registration form and stored on a file in order to administer and manage, in the most efficient and personalised way possible including via email, issues such as: access to the website content and services. Mandatory fields must be completed to comply with the abovementioned purpose.
3.2. Data controller and party responsible for compliance with applicable laws
Sanidad y Ediciones, S.L. (Grupo SANED), as the data controller, complies with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the implementing regulation of the abovementioned organic law and other current regulations applicable at all times and shall guarantee the correct use and processing of your data.
Grupo SANED also informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and that your consent will be sought for the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times. In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, you are informed that the data you supply and all data arising from your browsing may be stored in Grupo SANED files and processed in order to attend to your request and to maintain the relationship established in the forms you sign.
3.3. Security Measures
Grupo SANED informs you that it has the necessary technical and organisational security measures in place to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing, considering the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether by human action or the physical or natural environment. All pursuant to the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD. Additional security measures have also been established to shore up the confidentiality and integrity of information in the organisation. The company continuously supervises, checks and evaluates its processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
3.4. Exercising your rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure and Objection
Individuals who have supplied their data over the website may contact the data holder in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure or objection to their data included on its files.
You may exercise your rights by writing to Sanidad y Ediciones, S.L. (Grupo SANED) Systems Department, attaching a copy of your ID and stating the reasons for your request, at the following address: Capitán Haya, número 60, 1ª Planta, 28020, Madrid, or via email to email@example.com
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by Grupo SANED. We cannot guarantee nor take responsibility for the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity or relevance of these sites or their privacy practices.
3.6. Cookies policy
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files installed on the computer or other device from which you access our website with the purposes described herein.
Cookies are essential for internet operation, providing innumerable advantages in interactive service delivery, making browsing easier and enhancing the usability of our website. Cookies cannot damage your computer; indeed, the cookies enabled on our site simply help us identify and solve errors.
What sorts of cookies are there?
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
– Depending on the time they are enabled on your computer or terminal, they can be: session or persistent cookies – the first are erased when you close your browser, while the second remain in the computer.
– Depending on the organisation that manages them, they can be: proprietary or third-party cookies, according to whether they belong to the website holder or a third party.
– Depending on the purpose, they can be:
- Technical cookies: these cookies let you browse a website, platform or app and use the different options or services that exist on them such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify sessions, provide access to restricted access sections, remember the items in an order, perform the order purchase process, enable a request to sign up to or engage in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting or share content on social networks.
- Customisation cookies: these cookies let you access a service with certain predefined general features depending on a series of criteria in your terminal such as, for example, the language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration or settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies enable their controller to track, record and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked to compile user browsing profiles of the sites, apps and platforms in order to make improvements in accordance with the analysis of the use data that service users make of them.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies enable the most effective management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the website, app or platform from which the sought service is provided, based on criteria such as published content or frequency with which advertisements are shown.
- Behaviour cookies: these cookies enable the most effective management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on the website. They store information on user behaviour obtained through the ongoing observation of the user’s browsing habits, making it possible to develop a dedicated profile to display advertising in accordance with the profile.
The same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Which cookies do we use?
On our website we analyse practical and simple cookies of services that almost all professional websites have. We therefore use the following applications to obtain and analyse browsing information:
- Session cookies: to remember your user name and password when you browse the site. These are erased when you close the browser.
- Google Analytics: in this case the purpose of the cookies is to know how often you log onto our site and the content that interests you most. This tool does not obtain data on your name or surname or the postal address from where you log on. These cookies generate an anonymous user ID which is the one used to count how many times you visit the site. They also record the first and last time you visited our site. They furthermore calculate when a session ended, the origin of the user and keywords. The information obtained is related to matters such as the number of pages you visit, the language, the social network where our news is published, the city to which the IP address from where you access the site is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from where the visit is made. For more information: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/privacy/.
- Social network plug-in: the purpose is to allow you to share content with the members of a particular social network, (Facebook, Twitter, etc., i.e., the social networks that embed the cookie)
- Google Maps: cookies such as _NID and _PREF log the origin of the user and keywords. They also generate a single prefix which is the one used to count how many times you visit the site.
We use the information gathered via cookies to improve our site, make information more accessible to you, detect new needs and assess improvements to make in order to enhance your browsing experience.
How to reject cookies
You can permit, learn about, block or erase the cookies installed in your computer or other device by using the options settings on your browser.
Each browser has specific settings instructions. Below are links with information on the most popular browsers:
- Firefox: click here
- Chrome: click here
- Explorer: click here
- Safari: click here
- Opera: click here
- Zopim: click here
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If you block or don’t accept the installation of cookies, some of the services that our website offers and which require their use may be disabled and will therefore not be available to you, meaning you will be unable to make full use of our site and the applications we offer. The operating quality of the website may also be negatively affected.
The site is not aimed at minors and we therefore cannot accept any responsibility for breach of this requirement.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the information contained on this site, its graphic design and the HTML, HAVA, JAVA Script and Active X language codes are protected by copyright or other intellectual property protection rights. These rights pertain exclusively to Grupo SANED or their licensors. Internet users who log onto this website can see the information contained therein and download or play it back privately on their computer or other device, so long as it is not subsequently assigned to third parties or installed on a server connected to the internet or another local network. Without prejudice to the matters set forth in this <>, the distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproduction or any other act involving part or all of the information published on the website is prohibited without prior authorisation from Grupo SANED. You must use the content and information contained on the site diligently, properly and lawfully and, specifically, solely for personal and not commercial use, so long as the content or any mention of sources, copyright and other identifying data of Grupo SANED or third-party rights is not eliminated or modified, in other words, respecting their original form. Any reproduction or copying, distribution or publication of any kind of the content or information published on the website without prior written authorisation from Grupo SANED is prohibited. Authorisation for reproduction may be sought via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If any user or third party considers that website content was entered on it in a way that infringes copyright or other intellectual property protection rights, please contact Grupo SANED via the following email address email@example.com, including at least the following information: a) Name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant. b) The data of the holder of the copyright or other intellectual property protection rights that may have been infringed. c) Indication of the infringed content and location on the website.
No trademarks, trade names, signs of establishments, designations, logos, taglines or any other type of distinguishing featuring pertaining to this website may be used.
5. LINKS POLICY
If the website refers via links to third-party advertising or websites, Grupo SANED is not obliged to control and does not previously control, approve or make its own the services, content, data, files, products or any other type of material on the third-party site/s and shall not, under any circumstance, be held legally accountable for the content of said site/s. The third party has the exclusive responsibility for matters including the following: compliance with the law, morality, good conduct and public order of the content, as well as for ensuring it does not infringe the rights of any other parties. The existence of a link does not entail any type of relationship between Grupo SANED and the owner of the site on which it is established.
Users or third parties who endeavour to establish a link with our website must guarantee that the link only allows access to sites or site services but does not involve matters including the reproduction of content, deep links, browsers or inaccurate or incorrect statements regarding the content or site. Except for signs that form part of links, the user shall guarantee that the website where the link is established contains no trademarks, trade names, signs of establishments, designations, logos, taglines or any other type of distinguishing featuring pertaining to Grupo SANED.
Grupo SANED reserves the right to make the changes it considers appropriate to its website without prior notice and may amend, eliminate or add both content and services provided over the site or the way in which they are presented or located on the site.
It may also and at any time change the conditions set out here, duly publishing them as they appear here. These conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Grupo SANED does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of its website or the products or services made available to the user and is excluded from any liability for damage of any type that could occur from the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its website or services, although it will provide technical assistance to affected parties to the extent that it can.
With the limits established by the law, Grupo SANED cannot assume nor will assume any complaint arising from a lack of veracity, integrity and/or updating of the content or information of any type contained on the site. The content and information has been drafted by duly qualified professionals from the medical, legal, journalistic spheres, etc. However, the content and information contained on the site is not and must not be considered to be medical advice but rather a service provided with an informative and/or communicative character. Opinions expressed in the different articles are merely theoretical and may not be valid in a particular case.
Grupo SANED is not obliged to control and does not previously control the absence of a virus or elements in the content that could produce changes to the software or hardware of users or visitors to the site and shall not be held responsible for damage of any type arising therefrom.
Grupo SANED is not obliged to control and does not previously control, approve or make its own the services, content, data, files, products or any other type of material on the third-party site/s and shall not, under any circumstance, be held legally accountable for the content of said site/s. The third party has the exclusive responsibility for matters including the following: compliance with the law, morality, good conduct and public order of the content, as well as for ensuring it does not infringe the rights of any other parties.
Grupo SANED is not obliged to control and does not control or guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of its website or the products or services made available to the user by third parties hosted outside of this website and is excluded from any liability for damage of any type that could occur from the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its website or services.
The user shall be responsible for all damage of any type that Grupo SANED may suffer as a consequence of breach of the law or any of the general conditions set forth in this agreement.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Grupo SANED reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered with no need for a prior warning, at its own initiative or when so asked by a third party, to users who breach the matters contained herein.
If any of the stipulations agreed to herein were to be declared null or inoperative, the rest shall be maintained under the agreed terms and conditions. Grupo SANED undertakes to replace the affected stipulation and to match it as closely as possible to the intention initially pursued by the parties.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Grupo SANED and you as the user will be bound by Spanish law and for any controversy that may arise you expressly waive your own jurisdiction and any other jurisdiction that may correspond to you by law and agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.